- Skin Texture
- Upper Arms
|Ease of Use||
Globus Elite 150 offers independent programmes for men and women which allows to obtain better results by respecting the physiological differences.
The 150 different programs allow you to focus on a certain area and can tailor your treatment to you.
The device permits to perform the programmes of strengthening, toning and body sculpting as well as a magnitude of others.
There are professional applications that target lipolysis, drainage, lifting, massage, and vascularisation which enable you to boost your beauty and confidence.
The Science Behind the Stimulation
Research has demonstrated that stimulation is more effective and comfortable when current pulses are square and symmetric.
The Syncro Stim feature lets you set the stimulation intensity on four different channels at the same time with only one button, on the appliances that have this feature.
The 3S Serial Sequential Stimolation is a real revolution in medical and physiotherapic field as it permits to stimulate the muscles involved in a sequential frequency. In this way the natural movement is repeated thanks to the activation in differentiated times of the muscular groups involved.
The large buttons and screen enable to you quickly and easily set up your treatment.
How the Square Wave Works
A square-shaped wave is better because: - It releases the action potential of the muscle in a shorter period of time (vertical rump-up). - It optimises pulse effectiveness thanks to the larger area (more intensity in less time) of the square wave as opposed to other wave shapes.
Lastly, the current must also be compensated (symmetric pulse shape) to avoid the polarization effects (ionophoretic) of electrical or chemical nature.
Indeed, this current type takes on symmetrically-opposed positive and negative values whose result equals to zero, thus avoiding skin burn or rash.
- Do not stimulate the neck region
- Do not use if you have a demand type cardiac pacemaker
- Do not use if you are receiving cancer treatment, seek medical advice from your oncologist
- Do not use on undiagnosed pains until aetiology is established
- Do not use on sores and dermatological diseases
- Do not use on acute traumas
- Do not stimulate recent scarring or stitches
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use while driving
- Do not use across the eye or genital areas
- Do not use the Globus device in water or in an environment where combustible gas, inflammables or pure oxygen is present
- Use with caution, as excessive stimulation could break fragile capillaries
- Always consult a doctor prior to using the device
Skin irritation can occur on rare occasions. If you have an allergic reaction to the gel, stop using the device and contact a specialist doctor. If you start to have palpitations during the treatment, it's better to stop treating and the sensation will pass immediately.