HOW TO USE
Some medicines you take, or products you use, can cause light sensitive skin. Before you begin, test the Baby Quasar Plus on your arm or leg.
TEST YOUR SKIN
1. First, turn on the Baby Quasar Plus.
2. Place the device on an area of your arm or leg. Leave in contact for the full 3 minute treatment cycle.
3. Wait 2 hours. You should NOT experience any adverse reaction during the next 2 hours. An adverse reaction is any pain or skin redness in the treatment area.
4. If you have no reaction, you may continue with the treatment.
Push the power plug into the handle of your Baby Quasar Plus.
Check that the plug is snug in the handle.
Put the power supply in a wall outlet.
Start with a clean face. This makes it easier for light to penetrate your skin.
1. Turn your Baby Quasar Plus on and you will see red lights. Not all lights seem on. That is because 6 lights are infrared which are not visible to the human eye.
2. Close your eye on the side of the face you are treating. Note: the light is bright. [See Precautions]
3. Gently place your Baby Quasar Plus on your skins crows feet. It is large enough that it should cover all wrinkles; try not to let any light escape.
4. Keep your Baby Quasar Plus pressed softly against your skin for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes you will hear a soft tone and your Baby Quasar Plus will turn off.
5. Repeat on next area of treatment. 6. When you are done, turn the Baby Quasar Plus off.
7. Unplug your Baby Quasar Plus. Clean your device per the below care and maintenance instructions. Store device in a safe, dry place.
If you are using medication that increases light sensitivity, please consult a doctor before using Baby Quasar.