ERM WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG TO BUY?!
This makes cleaning your brushes so quick and easy. Not sure if the solution will be good for sensitive skin though as it is oil based but I'm happy to trial it.
Did you know that 34% of makeup brushes had more bacteria than the average toilet brush? This STYLPRO Blush Gift Set gives you the confidence to know you are properly cleaning your brushes and clearing all bacteria and germs.
It takes away the long and boring task of cleaning brushes, which usually takes 24 hours to dry and be able to use again. It works using a centrifugal spin technology (washing machine motion) to spin the bristles to clean and then dry them.
Thankfully it comes with an STYLPRO Makeup brush cleanser for all your oil-based makeup that’s never going to be cleaned with water alone. For brushes that have been used on water-soluble powders, you just need any anti-bac soap and water. This set is also a great gift to someone you know who loves makeup, and their brushes would appreciate some TLC.
It's as simple as
Step 1: Find the correct collar to fit the chosen makeup brush.
Step 2: Then attach your brush to the STYLPRO device.
Step 3: Get your STYLPRO Bowl and add a capful of the STYLPRO Makeup brush cleanser. Preparation takes around 10 seconds.
Step 4: Turn the device on and slowly immerse your brush in and out of the liquid. Repeat for 10 seconds.
Step 5: To dry, lift the brush out of the cleanser and let the bristles spin dry for another 10 seconds. (Still leave the brush in the bowl in this stage).
Step 6: Your brush is sparkling clean and ready to use.
STYLPRO Makeup Brush Cleanser Ingredients:
Ingredients: Isohexadecane, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil. Warnings: Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. Store in a well-ventilated cool dry place out of sunlight.
Harmful: May cause lung damage if swallowed. Do not swallow, inhale or allow contact with eyes. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show the label. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. Use as directed.